Booking West Jet’s Premium Economy gets you so much more than a seat on a plane. It's that feeling you'll get when you experience the smartest, most comfortable travel option.
Have you flown in West Jet’s Premium Economy Seats? As the airline has grown and shown its dedication to great service their promise of low fares has caught the attention of value-conscious business travellers. West Jet has responded to the distinct needs of those seeking comfort, convenience and flexibility with its Plus product -- a premium economy experience at a very competitive price.
“We’re really excited about Plus and how it has evolved,” says Marshall Wilmot, WestJet’s Senior Vice President of Marketing & Digital. “It started as an extra legroom product, then we added free snacks and beverages. Then we removed the middle seat on our 737s.”
When you book a Plus seat with West Jet, everything is included! Checked baggage, premium food choices, extra room to work and of course more leg room.
“Plus offers value, space, comfort and convenience at a fair price.” says Wilmot.
Need more reasons to try out West Jet’s Premium Economy, check out these Top 10 reasons why business travellers are choosing Plus:
- No fee for changes, just the difference in fare if applicable
- Cancellations that can be returned to original form of payment for a small fee
- Two regular checked bags included
- Priority screening to get through those lines faster
- Advance boarding (Zone 1, every time, all the time)
- Pre-reserved seat at the front of the aircraft
- Extra elbow room (in Plus there is no middle seat on 737s and 767s have wider seats)
- Extra legroom to stretch out (on both 737s and 767s)
- Premium food included on flights over 2.5 hours
- Free on-board beverages (including wine, beer and spirits – Cheers!)
Interested in learning more about West Jet’s Premium Economy, give your UNIGLOBE Travel Consultant a call today.
Things we blog about
Places we have blogged about
- Africa, Anywhere
- Alaska, Usa
- Alberta, Canada
- Andalusia, Spain
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Athens, Esye31, Greece
- Bali, Indonesia
- Banff, 01, Canada
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Barcelona, 56, Spain
- Beijing, China
- Berlin, Germany
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Boston, Ma, United States
- Calgary, 01, Canada